Why has there been a decline in Grime and is UK Hip Hop becoming too similar to the US?
– Does the UK have its own identity in Hip Hop?
– Is British music becoming more Americanised?
– Is Grime now a form of Hip Hop?
– Has the UK turned its back on Grime?
– Is it acceptable for artists to make music with a fake accent?
I think that there has been a decline in Grime music because it’s never been particularly good. There may have been a few tracks here and there that sounded reasonably catchy but other than that Grime never really had that ‘longevity’ factor.
Your thoughts please….