A trailblazing and dynamic group of women whose voices are often ignored, shouted over or subsumed will be gracing the I’mPOSSIBLE platform to give October a ‘HERstory’ feel.
- West Winds: Recipes, History and Tales from Jamaica
- Father To Release Book of Positive Affirmations For Children – I Love Me! By Marvyn Harrison, Founder of Dope Black Dads
- Women Of The Lens Film Festival Returns Saturday 23rd & Saturday 30th Apr 2022
- New audio adaptation of The Color Purple to launch this November
- IFE NKILI – The Annual Arts Festival Dedicated To Black Women Creatives