Award winning novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s stock is set to rise further with the release of the Hollywood treatment of her Orange prize winning novel ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’. Channel 4 News interviewed the Nigerian author during a visit to the UK.
- UK News: Grandmother Sells Golliwog Dolls In Effort To ‘Reclaim Black Heritage’
- UK News: Fashion Blogger Fisayo Longe Launches Clothing Line
- Get Ready For This Year’s Notting Hill Carnival With Curlture UK (Video)
- UK Podcast: Tea & Biscuits – Back In This Bish (Episode 28)
- New Black British Audio Series: Kinks & All – A Love Story That Grew From The 90’s (Episode 1)