Award winning novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s stock is set to rise further with the release of the Hollywood treatment of her Orange prize winning novel ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’. Channel 4 News interviewed the Nigerian author during a visit to the UK.
- UK Music: The Business Of Grime [Full Documentary]
- UK Podcast: Tea & Biscuits – Cocoa Butter in Space… (Episode 34)
- BKChat LDN: ‘If I Pay On The First Date, We’re Having Sex!’ (Episode 3)
- UK Podcast: Tea & Biscuits – Crushed Biscuits (BONUS Episode 1)
- UK Radio News: DJ Ace To Take Over 1Xtra The Live Lounge