Award winning novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s stock is set to rise further with the release of the Hollywood treatment of her Orange prize winning novel ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’. Channel 4 News interviewed the Nigerian author during a visit to the UK.
- UK Web Drama: ‘How Did We Get Here?’ Returns for SEASON 2 (Trailer)
- UK News: Coronation Street Star Marc Anwar Axed Over Racist Tweets About Indians
- UK Podcast: Tea & Biscuits – Gazza’s A Racist And Then Some… (Episode 30)
- UK Film News: ABSENT: A Powerful Drama That Highlights The Epidemic Of Fatherless Homes
- Ronke Lawal Means Business – 6 Social Media Platforms That Will Improve Your Business Profile