PIMP C: DEATH CAUSED BY COUGH SYRUP AND SLEEP DISORDER

 pimpc2.jpg

 The official word from the coroner’s office has come back in the death of UGK’s Pimp C, and the verdict is that the Texas rapper died from an accidental overdose, due to a combination of cough syrup and a pre-existing sleep apnea condition.

The cornoer’s office said Monday (February 4) that the death was ruled as accidental and cited “promethazine/codeine effects and other unestablished factors” as the cause of death — specifically the use of prescription medicine used to treat coughs and congestion, and his pre-existing condition.

The rapper (real name: Chad Butler) was found dead in a Los Angeles hotel on December 4th, following a concert the night before at the House Of Blues with rapper Too Short.

He was just 33 years old.

Continue reading

Categories: Chad Butler, Pimp C, Syrup, UGK

Follow MAD NEWS UK on WordPress.com

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow me on Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Archives

February 2008
M T W T F S S
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829  
%d bloggers like this: