UK News: Forest Hill Man Dies After Vibrator Is Removed From His Rectum

 

lewisham

The News Shopper reports that a 50 year old man died after a vibrator became stuck in his rectum. 

The man could not remove the sex aid and spent five days lying on the sofa of the Dartmouth Road home he shared with his elderly mum. 
 
He was left dizzy, weak and unable to move, Southwark Coroners’ Court heard. 
 
The diabetic was eventually rushed to Lewisham Hospital on December 30 after a friend begged him to get help. He was admitted to intensive care on New Year’s Eve after suffering septic shock.
 
Surgeons managed to remove the vibrator, which had become stuck so deep in his rectum it had perforated his bowel.

Continue Reading….

[Thanks Lorraine]

The poor man must have been in absolute agony.

If only he had just gone straight to A&E, doctors, nurses and surgeons have seen it all. They sometimes have to deal with patients who turn up with all types of objects stuck up the rectum.  

His death could have been prevented.

Rest In Peace.

Categories: UK News, Uncategorized

Tagged as: ,

2 replies »

  1. Just goes to show you that there shouldn’t be anything going up ones ass, that area is for exits only and not entrance.

Follow MAD NEWS UK on WordPress.com

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow me on Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Archives

August 2014
M T W T F S S
« Jul   Sep »
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
%d bloggers like this: