Rapper Nicki Minaj is here in London and as you can imagine a tidal wave of excitement has gripped the entire nation.
Anyway Nicki tweeted today that she will be at the Oceana nightclub (in Watford) tomorrow night and will then move on to Runway. I can hear her “UK Barbies” screaming.
No doubt her fans over the age of 18 will be happy to read this news, but I just foresee typical US ” music artist of the moment” antics when abroad.
- Nicki will breeze in to Oceana after midnight with her entourage, where they will then be escorted to the VIP area by an overzealous promoter and security personnel.
- Excited club patrons/ her fans will all clamber to see the star but will just end up catching a glimpse of her pink wig flying in to the VIP area (that’s if they are very lucky).
- Nicki and her entourage will then sit in the VIP area for 1 hour alongside a bunch of high profile “urban” personalities and randoms from the world of music, TV and radio, all out to impress for some reason.
- Once the 1 hour is up Nicki will then leave with her entourage, collecting up 30k appearance fee on the way out.
- And then it’s on to Runway where the exact same sequence of events will go down.
Categories: UK News