UK NEWS: MOTHER DIES IN FREAK ACCIDENT AFTER CANDLE SETS FIRE TO ROBES DURING CHURCH PROCESSION

Victim: Oluwabukola Adeyemo

Via The Daily Mail

A young mother died when her robes caught fire as she brushed over a candle laid on the floor during a church procession.

Oluwabukola Adeyemo, 27, was engulfed in flames in front of horrified worshippers who ran to her side in a desperate bid to put out the fire.

But they were unable to save the fashion student and keen churchgoer who later died of her injuries in hospital. Continue Reading…..

This is just tragic.

Rest In Peace Oluwabukola Adeyemo.

2 replies »

Follow MAD NEWS UK on WordPress.com

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow me on Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Archives

September 2010
M T W T F S S
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  
%d bloggers like this: