Via The Daily Mail A young mother died when her robes caught fire as she brushed over a candle laid on the floor during a church procession. Oluwabukola Adeyemo, 27, was engulfed in flames in front of horrified worshippers who ran to her side in a desperate bid to put out the fire. But they were unable to save the fashion student and keen churchgoer who later died of her injuries in hospital. Continue Reading….. This is just tragic. Rest In Peace […]
UK rapper Griminal announced via Twitter yesterday that he has signed to Universal Music / All Around The World. Check out the photograph he posted of himself signing on the dotted line. Why artists like to post photographs of themselves signing their lives away is beyond me. I wonder if he even bothered to read the contract first. Anyway congratulations Griminal. Now the hard work begins! Click HERE to watch the video to his new single Supa Dupa.