Home > Music News > RIDICULOUS QUOTE OF THE DAY: RAPPER SHYNE TALKS ABOUT “RECONCILING” WITH P DIDDY

Shyne and Diddy

“You can’t overstate the cultural significance of what Shyne and Diddy reconciling means. You know I’m about it when it comes to them hammers, thus unfortunately this could have ended like Tupac and B.I.G. But what if Tupac and B.I.G ended like this and reconciled? Let’s celebrate this moment as a historical event and a victory for hip-hop and Afro and Latin American men trained to exterminate each other, It’s a new day! L’chaim!!!”

[Via XXL Mag]

Shyne is talking out of his backside and living in cloud cuckoo land. The fact that him and Diddy are now on speaking terms again holds absolutely no cultural significance. Does he really believe that both he and Diddy are that important???

“Let’s celebrate this moment as a historical event and a victory for hip-hop and Afro and Latin American men”.

So just because they were both photographed sitting next to each other at a catwalk show in Paris dressed like puss foot we must celebrate the moment as a historical event?

“This could have ended up like Tupac and B.I.G”

Oh shut up Shyne.

1. March 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm | #1

Part of me agrees…

But then part of me says “@ least they’re not talking about killing each other…”

2. March 14, 2012 at 4:10 pm | #2

DEAD ON ARRIVAL at “dressed as puss foot”. Shyne is still dumb after all these years, smh.

3. March 14, 2012 at 5:18 pm | #3

“…dressed like puss foot…” <- I want to LMAO but I can't, I'm at work!

4. Chico-Rei
    March 14, 2012 at 5:31 pm | #4

I agree with Aftotey.

Shyne is going over the top he’s not revelvant anymore. Shyne has come out of prison a changed man and hiphop don’t wanna see that, so it’s the scrapheap for him. It should be like that but it is.

Diddy don’t care he set Shyne up for a fall and now is laughing at him. Diddy is like the don king of black music.

I think shyne is saying about Afro and latins not killing each other because he is a black hispanic he’s from Belize.

5. March 14, 2012 at 5:34 pm | #5

It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s agreed to work with Diddy again. All this rubbish is leading up to something.

Yes he is originally from Belize.

6. March 15, 2012 at 12:43 pm | #6

“Dressed like puss foot” has killed me!!! But I also think it’s not that big a deal Shyne.

7. March 15, 2012 at 8:25 pm | #7

he had one record where he sounded like biggie…… one record doesnt make you a hero !!!

8. MsQuiche
    March 15, 2012 at 9:34 pm | #8

“Dress like puss foot” I’m creasing as I type. Jan you kill me with the old Jamaican sayings. Oh yeah, as for Diddy N Shyne, as @Tymusic would write (.)

9. moreno
    March 18, 2012 at 5:18 am | #9

Chico Rei….. Shyne is Black .. yes Belize is right next to Honduras…but they don’t speak Spanish and they have their own dialect. Plus as you know in most latin countries…Black is whack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So to me no Black Hispanic…….. He looks like he lost his mind…. poor dude…. But i’m sure he got paid….