Why do most men within the world of Hip Hop refuse to grow up? Why do they think its acceptable to express themselves in public like troubled 16 year old boys, when even Stevie Wonder can see that they are pushing 40?
7 replies »
- The Black Plaque Project: New Initiative Bids To End The Posthumous Discrimination Of Britain’s Black Heroes
- Introducing Lisa Bent’s Debut Romance Novel “Symona’s Still Single”: The Voice Of ‘Thirty-Something’ Single Black Women
- Tea & Biscuits Podcast: But, Pub Life Is The Culture! (Episode 119)
- Tea & Biscuits Podcast: Eat ya Okra! (Episode 117)
- C4 Documentary The Black Full Monty – A Look At Britain’s First All Black Touring Strip Dancing Group