“SELMA” is the story of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s historic struggle to secure voting rights for all people – a dangerous and terrifying campaign that culminated with the epic march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama, and led to President Johnson signing the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
1 reply »
- The Black Plaque Project: New Initiative Bids To End The Posthumous Discrimination Of Britain’s Black Heroes
- Introducing Lisa Bent’s Debut Romance Novel “Symona’s Still Single”: The Voice Of ‘Thirty-Something’ Single Black Women
- Tea & Biscuits Podcast: But, Pub Life Is The Culture! (Episode 119)
- Tea & Biscuits Podcast: Eat ya Okra! (Episode 117)
- C4 Documentary The Black Full Monty – A Look At Britain’s First All Black Touring Strip Dancing Group