Home > News > KIM KARDASHIAN ALLEGEDLY DESCRIBES NIGERIA AS BEING A ‘DISGUSTING COUNTRY’ / BLACK MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR HOAX TWEET

kim2

The Voice reports that the extremely talented Kim Kardashian allegedly described Nigeria as being a “disgusting country and compared Nigerian women to apes in a private message to her sister, which was then accidentally sent to her millions of followers.

Kim

According to The Voice some are claiming that the message above ‘may have been ‘photo shopped’.

Earlier this year Kardashian flew in to Lagos to co-host for Dare Art Alade‘s “Love Like a Movie” Valentine concert. She was reportedly paid $500,000, appeared for 20 minutes and then left.

Why she was invited in the first place and to top it off allegedly paid so much money beggars disbelief. Dare Art Alade you are a FOOL and clearly have more money then damn sense.

However in response to the offensive message Kardashian later said:

“I see there is a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly  something I said about Nigeria. That was not me or my feelings”.

“The fake tweet is very disturbing and I will never ever tweet something like that,”

I believe you Kimmy.

UPDATE: Reader Vex In The City has informed me that a young black male Twitter user @chuckicheese is responsible for this “prank”.

Sad.. sad..man

Categories: News Tags: , ,
  1. March 30, 2013 at 4:32 pm | #1

The (black) guy who supposedly created the tweet has been has been having a right old laugh over this uproar. I read his timeline the day it happened.

2. March 30, 2013 at 4:35 pm | #2

A black guy was behind this? I might have guessed smh

3. March 30, 2013 at 4:41 pm | #3

If she tweeted this to 8 million people, then there would be no question as to whether this happened or not.

Also, half a million dollars??!! Madness!

4. March 30, 2013 at 7:44 pm | #4

…just no…

5. cameron
    March 30, 2013 at 8:25 pm | #5

Trust it to be a african american to “jokingly” take the piss out of africa in the terms he has, could of created any other tweet in regards to somewhere else in america but he choose to take the piss with Nigeria and their women…smh.

6. giggy
    April 4, 2013 at 11:02 pm | #6

‘Extremely talented’ how so?lwkmd, this writer just wants to use space.

7. April 4, 2013 at 11:05 pm | #7

Look up the word ‘sarcasm’

8. IceQueen
    April 8, 2013 at 12:10 pm | #8

I guessed straight away it was a black man behind…too obvious sadly.