MUSIC WORLD NEWSFLASH: BEYONCE WANTS US TO KNOW… SHE “MAKES LOVE” TO HER HUSBAND
Mrs Privacy aka Beyonce Knowles Carter is in a sharing mood folks!
In a new interview with GQ the singer who is desperate to sound interesting these days tells the magazine that when she is scared she often listens to Make Love To Me, by Rick James, before going to make love to her husband rapper Jay-Z.
‘If I’m scared, be scared, allow it, release it, move on. I think I need to go listen to ‘Make Love to Me’ and make love to my husband.”
CLICK HERE to view racy photographs from the GQ spread.
In response to this quote a Daily Mail reader said:
I would be scared to make love to that Walrus too.
Hahahahahahahahaha – SO WRONG!
Play Boy style photo shoots and mentioning “love making” and Jay-Z in the same sentence? What has got in to the boring one? Strange bird.
- HELP FUND BLACK HISTORY 365: A BEGINNERS PROGRAMME TO RE-TELLING AFRICAN HISTORY
- UK NEWS: JAMAICAN LUXURY CHOCOLATE ‘BLACK RIVER CHOCOLATE’ LAUNCHED IN SELFRIDGES
- MAD NEWS FLASHBACK: THE JAPANESE JUST LOVE THAT JAMAICAN MUSIC (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: TIM WESTWOOD LIVE IN NIGERIA (LAGOS) / SOMEBODY CALL DJ ABRANTEE
- UK WEB SERIES: DEAR JESUS – COME TO THE LIGHT (SEASON 3 EPISODE 4)