Home > UK News > BS STORY OF THE DAY: ALEXANDRA BURKE ‘TERRIFIED’ AFTER MAN TWEETS HE WANTS TO STAB HER WITH A STEAK KNIFE

More news from the topsy turvy publicity seeking world of Alexandra Burke.

It has been reported that the singer was left ‘terrified’ while out enjoying a meal with her brother Nick and mother Melissa Bell in a restaurant.

Melissa told Nick Ferrari’s LBC 97.3 radio show that “We were in the restaurant and looked at Twitter to see my daughter’s status (Hahahahaha) and someone had written, ‘I’m in a restaurant with Alexandra Burke. She’s annoying me and I’m going to go over with my steak knife and stab her to death.’

The trio then all played Sherlock and checked the twitter user’s profile picture so they could find him in the restaurant and Alexandra’s brother confronted the man.

Melissa said, “My son absolutely lost it. He was very sheepish and said, ‘I’m so sorry, it was a joke’. But I was very scared. We said, ‘How dare you? This is threatening someone’s life.”

….

Nick Ferrari actually spoke to Melissa about this on his radio show??? I’m guessing that she contacted them first.  It must have been a slow news day over at LBC.

Anyway I hope that Alexandra is able to get past her “ordeal”.

1. March 22, 2012 at 5:58 pm | #1

Sounds like the Burke propaganda relations machine has gone into full swing again. Has anybody seen the ‘alledged’ tweet? Still, if this is true, who is to say that it wasn’t somebody that they knew to begin with who was in on this stunt?

2. March 22, 2012 at 6:00 pm | #2

I put money on this being some BS story they all made up just to get some attention.

3. March 22, 2012 at 9:58 pm | #3

Eh?! So what they’re admitting to is deliberately typing in “Alexandra Burke” in Twitter search to see who had mentioned her?! How else would they have come across that Tweet – if it even exists, that is!

KMT! Pure nonsense! Gosh, she pisses me off! Can’t believe I actually wasted my blasted money and voted for her during the X-Factor final.

4. March 22, 2012 at 10:09 pm | #4

Yes that’s what they are admitting to. This is what they were doing while having a meal in a restaurant. LOL

Rubbish.

5. Chico-Rei
    March 23, 2012 at 11:12 am | #5

VexintheCity :

What you mean you actually vote? you’re the first person I’ve heard who actually votes lol.

6. March 23, 2012 at 1:31 pm | #6

@Chici-Rei – Yeah, the one and only time I picked up the damn phone too! Please…nuff people voted for her that year. I’m the only one who feels no way to admit it, that’s all! LOL