Home > UK News, Video > UK ANTICS / TOMFOOLERY: LETHAL B TALKS ABOUT N-DUBZ STAR’S SEX TAPE

UK ANTICS / TOMFOOLERY: LETHAL B TALKS ABOUT N-DUBZ STAR’S SEX TAPE

Tulisa Contostavlos

I wasn’t going to post any news about this situation because I have no interest in Tulisa but I feel the world needs to see the level of buffoonery that goes on in the UK. (LOL).

Yesterday Pappzd.com posted a sex tape which “allegedly” featured N-Dubz star/X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos.  But the website soon removed the video after Tulisa’s top-notch lawyers paid them a surprise visit and slammed down a cease and desist order.

However since the video hit the Internet the jokes have been coming thick and fast and now artist Lethal B has posted a video on YouTube in an attempt to ridicule his old enemy Tulisa.

….

What the HELL was that??? Why is he behaving like that?

Hahahahahahaha *shaking my head*

If the aim here was to add to Tulisa’s embarrassment then 30-something Lethal FAILED.

Your thoughts please…

Categories: UK News, Video Tags: , , ,
  1. March 20, 2012 at 11:47 pm | #1

nothing alleged about that tape…. its her!! the boring question is who is it with her? i cant believe i looked it up !! its has two possible culprits!!

2. March 21, 2012 at 12:10 am | #2

It’s Tulisa… who knows who cares.

3. March 21, 2012 at 1:37 am | #3

Bit late for damage control now,as soon as that tape hit the web it would have probably gone mega viral within hours. Young people and their extra recreational ideas of fun, you have to laugh really. What, did she think that she could do the Kardishian manoeuvre to increase her fame?

4. lati
    March 21, 2012 at 10:20 am | #4

We have to do better.smh

5. Chico-Rei
    March 21, 2012 at 10:42 am | #5

I don’t know what’s worse the sex video or this lethal B video, this is the problem this guy is going on 30 acting and talking like a 15 year old school boy. Grow up.

6. March 21, 2012 at 10:52 am | #6

It’s just mad. LOL

I have no interest in the Tulisa story. This post is focused on Lethal and his behaviour in that video.

7. Melissa
    March 21, 2012 at 11:44 am | #7

I got to 16secs, couldnt take any more.

8. March 21, 2012 at 11:45 am | #8

Watch it to the end LOL it gets better smh

9. March 21, 2012 at 12:29 pm | #9

Leeeeeeave it yeahhhhhhh! Lol.

I hope he feels like an idiot.

10. Chico-Rei
    March 21, 2012 at 12:41 pm | #10

How many times can someone smack their lips in 30 seconds. If these are the elders there is little hope for the youngsters to follow

11. Melissa
    March 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm | #11

I watched 1.52 – 2.00 and 2.43 – 3.00 – You owe that time back Jan!

12. terra
    March 21, 2012 at 1:18 pm | #12

What a dick!! Big man acting like a friggin pickney!! How are you 30 plus and speaking like a dumb 12 year old child. Foolishness, sit down!

13. March 21, 2012 at 2:34 pm | #13

It’s sad that he constantly feels the need to dumb himself down. He is actually intelligent. The man is no fool.

14. March 21, 2012 at 2:58 pm | #14

I don’t even know why Lethal B would even want to comment on the whole Tulisa situation except to rub salt in an old wound!!! As for Lethal’s behaviour it’s all about marketing & PR which he’s done well in this video.. It’s got us all taking about it!!!

15. March 21, 2012 at 3:00 pm | #15

Yes for the wrong reasons. But well done Lethal. You have done brilliantly! 30 something black males dumbing down for attention is definitely the way forward!!!!

16. Melissa
    March 21, 2012 at 4:55 pm | #16

As a PR Professional I resent any mention of my craft in reference to this video.

17. Chico-Rei
    March 21, 2012 at 5:25 pm | #17

Damn la Dame (@Damnladame) :

It’s got me talking about it and shaking my head, he’s looking like a serious hater why the point of the video? this isn’t gonna make me go out and buy his records it’s gonna make me avoid anything he does, I used to like Lethal B but he made himself look like a serious prick this is why things don’t move in the UK, men who were spoilt by their mummys still acting and talking like 15 year olds come on now it’s getting embarassing.

Now if you a teenager it’s more understandable but 30 years old come on now. Man gotta do this, man gotta do that, man a big man on road ya know, no I don’t know what road? mans needs to grow up more like

18. March 21, 2012 at 7:10 pm | #18

There are some in this country who believe that as long as people “are talking” and your making money that its perfectly acceptable to act the damn fool and dumb down. They really need to wake up.

19. March 21, 2012 at 9:16 pm | #19

What the frell did I just watch?! Geez he makes Riley Freeman sound like MLK…Lethal B, you owe me 10k for every second I wasted for watching this dren and another 10k for every second I listened to this dren. When you’re done paying me, this whole DENCH thing will be over.

20. March 21, 2012 at 10:10 pm | #20

Looks like the “POW” boy is getting rinsed for his foolery and rightly so. What the heck is “dench”? This Bizzle geezer sounds like he needs to be locked up in Arkham Asylum with the Joker, Penguin, Two Face and the Scarecrow after the behaviour I have just witnessed. A padded cell at HM pleasure should set this boy’s behaviour straight.

21. TT
    March 22, 2012 at 12:04 am | #21

regardless of tulisa he jus looks lyk a foool big grown man acting lyk he dnt have no sense, tryna get fame of her sex tape if dats wat u wana call it… still dnt change facts he dnt make money like her n hes only really put out 2 decent tunes dat werent shit compare 2 what shes done wiv ndubz i still want listen 2 his tracks hes wack n his foolishness just makes me dislike him even more hes da only person dat shud leeeaaavee it!