Home > UK News > UK ANTICS : WIN A DINNER DATE AT NANDOS WITH CHOICE FM HOST / COMEDIAN KOJO

UK ANTICS : WIN A DINNER DATE AT NANDOS WITH CHOICE FM HOST / COMEDIAN KOJO

February 17, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

Live Magazine is giving away the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME!!!  You and some friends can win a chicken meal at Nandos with Choice Breakfast Show host and Britain’s number 1 “URBAN” comedian Kojo.

Click HERE to visit the Live Magazine Facebook page for more details.

This is truly hilarious. When it was suggested that  it would be a good idea to set up a competition where the prize is a free dinner at Nandos with Kojo didn’t anyone in the room say ‘nah let’s offer the lucky winner something else. We are only going to set ourselves up for ridicule here if we go ahead with this competition’?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Good luck!

1. February 17, 2012 at 12:55 pm | #1

2. February 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm | #2

Nandos again? Haven’t we been here before?

3. February 17, 2012 at 1:32 pm | #3

4. @MissSteele
    February 17, 2012 at 1:54 pm | #4

Kojo isn’t aging well. I used to kind of fancy him back in the day but he’s not looking too hot here. He needs to take a few pointers from Denzel. I saw him on the Jonathan Ross show the other day – 57 and looking 30… jeez! The best my mans ever looked….

Anyway, nandos, urban – from a marketing perspective, it’s clear they do know their target audience and how easily pleased they are but I agree, not imaginative at all…

5. Minx
    February 17, 2012 at 2:12 pm | #5

Sitting down in Nandos sucking on chicken bones with Kojo. That’s considered a prize? LMFAO!!!!

6. Myvanwy
    February 19, 2012 at 11:44 pm | #6

“Before it was just talk but they have actually gone ahead with this competition now LOL” Janice you have no idea about this comp or the idea previously discussed, stop pretending you know what is going on and just come and ask me, the PR, you know me, you have my email.

Anyone here not clear on the hugely beneficial work of Live Magazine for young people, in particular the Nandos Hot Heroes competition please hit me up on my email and I’d be glad to fill you in! info at myvanwyevans dot com

In the mean time I’d find yourselves something negative to be negative about instead of this really positive comp for young people – life’s hard enough guys.

7. Minx
    February 20, 2012 at 11:23 pm | #7

There you go again J upsetting publicists and celebrities everywhere. LOL

8. February 21, 2012 at 11:13 am | #8

Oh well! Hahahahaha

9. February 22, 2012 at 7:44 am | #9

oh dear! everybody was kung fu fighting!!!!

10. February 22, 2012 at 8:04 am | #10

Those kids were fast as lightening! Hahahahhahahahhahaha

11. Myvanwy
    February 22, 2012 at 10:36 am | #11

Yes Ty you know me – I’ll call it when I see it, foolishness

12. February 22, 2012 at 10:40 am | #12

This is an open forum and you have every right to defend your client and the campaign. Just like I have a right to post and express my thoughts and add my off the cuff remarks on my own forum :)

13. February 22, 2012 at 4:58 pm | #13

@ Myvanwy

But is this “beneficial” work where young people actually see the money manifest into actual projects or is this just more PR(which actually stands for Propaganda to those in the know)? I have heard all this “benefit the young people” cash cow talk before.

14. Cete
    February 22, 2012 at 9:45 pm | #14

Cooya! This publicist is riding hard for Kojo and this Nandos chicken dinner.
    Good question Verbs2012.

15. Nkomo
    February 23, 2012 at 1:27 am | #15

These publicists and so-called celebrities so full of their own self importance.
    Do you J and screw em.

16. Myvanwy
    February 24, 2012 at 8:23 pm | #16

not defending my client, I’m defending my work, I work hard and try to do positive stuff.

sorry ya’ll are so sceptical – I can’t defend PR or entertainment/celebs or how you feel about it, I understand how you feel

I believe in what I do though and it’s important to me

Have lovely weekends

17. February 24, 2012 at 10:17 pm | #17

Answered like a true politician using the tactic of evasion to dodge responding to specific points. I guess from this response, this means that the money is going into somebody’s pocket but obviously not the purported recipients. Sounds just like Sir Bob Geldof and his Live Aid and Live 8 scamming shinanigans. I’m sure that you will definitely be having a nice weekend with all that “extra” cash in your pocket.

18. Minx
    February 25, 2012 at 12:49 am | #18

Anyone who follows Janice and Mad News on a regular basis knows that she often makes fun of these UK urban superstars and their love for Nandos chicken. This unprofessional publicist needs to get off her high horse.
    And I fail to understand how sitting down sucking on chicken bones with Kojo is going to help youngsters. How exactly will they benefit from this?

19. Myvanwy
    February 26, 2012 at 12:09 pm | #19

Verbs and Minx do some research!
    LOL @ “extra cash” spectacularly uninformed hahaha

20. February 26, 2012 at 4:19 pm | #20

I liken your laughter and open mocking to psychopaths, who normally feel and act the same way towards the victims they SHAFT and use.

What is funny is these same said people who talk about conducting research, is that they normally are NOT available for comment when you run into information that they believe has been placed under a very deep and long carpet, you know the “oops” information.

You really don’t want me to do any research on any of this as something dodgy is bound to come up.