Home > Entertainment News > PEREZ HILTON ASSAULTED? WILL.I.AM AND HIS SECURITY GUARDS IN THE FRAME?

PEREZ HILTON ASSAULTED? WILL.I.AM AND HIS SECURITY GUARDS IN THE FRAME?

perez

Perez Hilton

will

Will.I.AM

Photographs: WireImage

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton claims he has been assaulted by Black Eyed Peas front man Will.I.Am and his security staff.

Perez decided to post a series of tweets before actually calling The POLICE and reporting the alleged incident, because that’s the normal thing to do when you’re left bloody and bruised - report the incident via Twitter first.

Check out his tweets calling for help below…

The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them. about 1 hour ago from Sidekick

I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.about 1 hour ago from Sidekick

Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

I’m in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.about 2 hours ago from Sidekick

Who actually bothered to call the police on his behalf?

Anyway I look forward to reading Will.I.Am’s version of events!

UPDATE: Will says it was actually his fans who gave Perez a good beating, after he called Will a “faggot”.

Click here to watch video response.

Perez over the years has gotton far too big for his boots.  He deserves, like so many who bask in the glow of ‘celebrity’, to be dragged off his pedestal.

1. June 22, 2009 at 10:10 am | #1

Oh whatever!!! …

2. lati
    June 22, 2009 at 10:25 am | #2

If u want to tick a black man off, call him that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he hit him himself. Diva, where have u been and where is pprez? LOL

3. June 22, 2009 at 10:31 am | #3

Hi lati I catered 2 back to back shoots and have been on sporadically trying 2 catch up now…thank God for Twitter bcuz I can follow Jan when she posts news on here!! I am good tho how r u?

4. June 22, 2009 at 10:35 am | #4

As for pprez…. prb lcking his wounds….

5. lati
    June 22, 2009 at 11:18 am | #5

Am fine thank u. Good 2 be busy. It keeps u sane. Iol.

6. lati
    June 22, 2009 at 11:24 am | #6

As 4 pprez, i miss her and her madness and fights with verbs, lol

7. Rowetta
    June 22, 2009 at 11:53 am | #7

Perez knows where to hit.
@diva, could we swap schedules? How i love a busy schedule for the adrenaline. Lol

8. June 22, 2009 at 4:39 pm | #8

I’m trying not to make any Boom Boom Pow jokes.

9. June 23, 2009 at 12:36 am | #9