Home > UK UNSIGNED HYPE > UK UNSIGNED HYPE – AKS, DEBORAH JORDAN AND RASIYAH

UK UNSIGNED HYPE – AKS, DEBORAH JORDAN AND RASIYAH

Check out the latest installment of UK unsigned hype.

This week’s artists featured are rapper AKS, singers Deborah Jordan and Rasiyah.

aks_rt_003

Click here to listen to a selection of AKS’ tracks.

deb

Click here  to listen to a selection of Deborah’s tracks.

ras

Click here to listen to a selection of Rasiyah’ s tracks.

Your thoughts please…..

1. March 31, 2009 at 12:22 am | #1

DOPE DOPE DOPE DPE!!!!!!!!!
    .. AND I SHALL SAY NO MORE.. I DONT WANNA SCARE NOBODY!!!LMAO

2. lati
    March 31, 2009 at 12:04 pm | #2

These sounds are so relaxing and have an old feel to them. I just loved all of them but more, Deborah’s sound. She has a lovely voice.
    Is it possible to buy this music, or not? And where? Please
    Ok, i am getting ahead of myself, we still have more to hear, but i cannot help it.
    Now i know why i am stuck with the old music. LOL

3. Reclaimin’
    March 31, 2009 at 1:09 pm | #3

for live performance of Debs..autotune homies take note

4. March 31, 2009 at 10:05 pm | #4

ITS’ GOOD TO SEE PEOPLES UP ON DEBORAH SHE IS AMAZING .. RECLAIM I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNEW!!!!AND RASIYAH ITS A DONE DEAL … I THINK AKS IS GONNA HAVE A GOOOD YEAR!!

5. April 1, 2009 at 10:49 am | #5

Yes Deborah is really good. I’m guessing that she will go on to become a huge star here and Stateside….

6. Prince Charmz
    April 1, 2009 at 8:25 pm | #6

2009 onwards is time for AKS to shine!! Big Up To All The Unsigned UK Artist Coming through!

7. angel