Home > jewellery, Louis Vuitton, Pharrell > PHARRELL UNVEILS NEW LOUIS VUITTON JEWELLERY COLLECTION….

PHARRELL UNVEILS NEW LOUIS VUITTON JEWELLERY COLLECTION….

January 22, 2008 Leave a comment Go to comments

Annoying super producer Pharrell Williams has unveiled his new Louis Vuitton jewellery collection called Blason. Prices range from $2,000 to $600,000.

blason_louis_vuitton.jpg

b.jpg

b2.jpg

What is this rubbish? It just looks like cheap, gaudy, crap jewellary that you get off a market stall.

1. January 22, 2008 at 8:25 pm | #1

OOOOOHHH! I could come up w/the tagline for this line of jewelry…

Pharell and Louis–cause niggas need dat bling!

Or:

Pharell and Louis–cause Kanye bought up all the rest of our shit!

Or even:

Pharell and Louis–your kids can work themselves to the bone for college money!

And, my favorite:

Pharell and Louis–cause there are too many Africans in Africa, and a few dying in diamond mines here and there means more food to go around in refugee camps! Do your part to feed an African w/Pharell and Louis!!!

2. January 22, 2008 at 8:27 pm | #2

…by the way, what the fuck is that thing on the top? It looks like something out of a Japanese anime…

3. January 22, 2008 at 8:55 pm | #3

I haven’t got a clue…

trash!

4. January 22, 2008 at 10:10 pm | #4

Don’t have to worry about me wearing this jewelry…#1 Not my type and #2 Can’t afford it…lol

5. January 23, 2008 at 12:51 am | #5

RUBBISH? I love you Janice!!! LMAO!

LOL @ Sundance’s comment. This is too funny.

6. Sensuous
    January 23, 2008 at 9:16 pm | #6

I’ma agree that the jewellery aint all that…BUT….leave Pharrell alone!! He my future husband…Well a replica with his looks…not quite sure whether I’d want the not so innovative jewellery ideas though!!

7. January 23, 2008 at 10:50 pm | #7