It has been announced that John Legend will perform live on a Grammy sponsored plane. The singer will perform an acoustic set midway through a Delta Airlines flight as part of a special contest that will fly winners from New York to Los Angeles.
The contest starts today.
I’ve been tagged by Sickamore to share 7 details about myself. Then I have to tag 7 other bloggers to do the same thing.
Rules: Simply link to the person who has tagged you, share seven weird things about yourself, tag seven other bloggers to do the same and include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
1) Some will find this extremely hard to believe but I’m a bit of a flirt. I am generally quite shy retiring and a homebody BUT if I’m out in a social setting, in a REALLY good mood, and have consumed at least five Barcadi Breezers then that’s it, I will make a beeline for the most attractive guy in the room LOL.
2) I cannot stand to see dog excrement on the pavement (side walk). The sight of it makes me feel physically sick and just ruins my day! Owners who refuse to clean up the mess after their dog releases a load should be hunted down, presented with the excrement and made to eat it!
3) The opportunity to go out on one date with an unshaven, jeans sagging (not too much though) Jim Jones would make my entire year! Yes my crush is MAJOR folks!!!
4) The first record (single) that I purchased (well that my mum purchased on my behalf) was “Mickey” by Tony Basil (I was 5 years old)
5) The first album that I purchased with my Christmas money back in the day was Public Enemy ‘Fear Of A Black Planet’ (vinyl) and now its gone AWOL from my collection!!!!
6) Erykah Badu gives me the creeps with her obeah looking self…
7) I love fish and chips washed down with a cool glass of Pepsi.